This website is owned and run by Truprotek. If you use our web services or any of our other services to find the products or other information, we will refer to you as a ‘user’ in this policy.
In this privacy statement, Truprotek’s norms and regulations are described and the data and information are collected from businesses and individuals that visit on this site. The Company is committed to protecting your private details.We may revise policy from time to time and the date of the last revision will be mentioned at the bottom of this page. You should revisit this page periodically to ensure that you agree with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name of individual/organization
- Profession of the Individual
- Mailing Address(s)
- Email Id(s)
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This information is needed for us to better understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Keeping records and documents
- The information may be used to improve our goods and services.
- We may send you promotional emails about new goods, special deals, or other information we think you’ll find it interesting
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes periodically. We may communicate with you via email, phone, fax, or regular mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website to your preferences.
We are committed to ensure that your personal information is safe & secure. To prevent unlawful activity or exposure, we have implemented appropriate physical, technological, and organizational systems to protect and secure the information that we collect online.